• Weekly Round-up •
Weekly Roundup: Princesses, Pickpockets and Public Health
The¬†Oxonian Review¬†presents the Weekly Round-up, featuring websites and articles the editorial staff have found interesting, illuminating, or otherwise noteworthy.
1. “Hilary Mantel v Kate“,¬†The Guardian: Media manipulation and the monarchy.
2. “A Pickpocket’s Tale“,¬†The New Yorker:¬†Surfing the attention wave.
3. “Mario Monti and Ipson de la Boccon”,¬†The Economist:¬†Exploiting loopholes in Italian reporting law.
4. “The Fascism of Superman“,¬†The Atlantic: The backlash against Orson Scott Card.
5. “The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food”,¬†The New York Times:¬†Watching what we eat.
If you would like to suggest a link, please email¬†judyta.frodyma[at]seh.ox.ac.uk