The Oxonian Review presents Wrap Up the Week, featuring articles the editorial staff have found interesting, illuminating, or otherwise noteworthy.
1. ‘Save the Allegory!’ : Laura Miller muses on how meanings erode
2. ‘Why we love unfinished art’ : David Hensher weighs in on our fascination for uncompleted works
3. ‘Is literature a dying animal?’ : Edna O’Brien on the future of the Novel
4. ‘Apostrophe-gate’ : Sarah Sweet reflects on the peculiar sense of righteousness associated with a punctuation mark
5. ‘The Art of the Book Review’ : Michael Lind goes back to a classic of literary criticism